Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i had the time of my life


TODAY.

training in the morn.
i overslept by 8min. i reached sch at 7.59am! :D
did throw-ins in hall. and played games. today my passes damn suck.
after training feasted on chocolates yq and elaine bought back :))
tobleroneee (L) and yq's hazelnut chocolateeeee (Y)
gave citrine her bday present too ^^ from the sec2s :D

then chiong bathe. thought the others pangseh me. in the end they at hall! -.-
go cityvibe meet chloe chua :)
lunchiee with her.
then walk around. had random decision to cut hair!
i cut the length shorter. and thinner.
and i decided that i dont like short hair. so im gona keep long hair from now onwards ^^

then met jayi. went to cityvibe to pee, JE popular to buy pens, yamaha to buy guitar picks, my house to slack :D
cooked my fantabulous kimchi with cheese instant noodles 8D









more pics here~~
then she left and i had a one and half hour nap in an awkward position on my sofa which gave me a headache :@

MONDAY

went to plaza sing with my babes 8D
made them all wear either skirt or dress. carina defied the rule!!!!
k so. we watched the 10.30am Tron.
the movie sucks. :) even charity agrees. hehe!
so boring la i almost slept halfway -.-
DONT WATCH IT =D watch Hello Stranger nicer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/

oh one of my braces de brackets came out while i was chewing on popcorn.
wtf? i thought the glue is supposed to be like super strong?!?!
lol then came out i thought is my tooth leh scare me -.-
managed to take it out of the wire. it is now in a tissue in my wallet :D

lunch at Manhatten Fish Market! (Y) food was yummmmmmz.
then went around shopping for stuffs.
i managed to buy sth for the netball christmas gift exchange for my person ^^
and i got carina earrings for her xmas pressie :)
getting sx the bronze ring as soon as i find it!
and caru and sx both bought me a charm for my charm bracelet! ^^

hahahahhaa

SUNDAY.
stayed at home whole day to do the chinese worksheet (which i spent 12hours on) and etc stuff.
that chi worksheet is a 1-piece paper btw. ftw.

SATURDAY.
bak kut teh for breakfast!! nice!
went to church early to play captains ball!
woo so long nvr play alr! :) but i think lack of ppl la too little ppl then abit monotonous.
lunch with them, went back church and bathed.

youth service~ died. haiz.
1st john. also died. ruth passed me a cup of water then i drink then i suddenly WOOO REFRESHED but then the pastor said 3 more sentences, and ''lets pray'' alr. so....... yeah.

dinner with ruth and gloria and Mad Jack. ruth treated :D
then go back church change to skirt, and attend christmas choir concert.
buffet after that was good ^^

FRIDAY.
training. learnt all the throw-ins.
and we din complete the 1-legged passes fully. lol.
went to jp kfc for lunch! yummy chickenzzzzz.
and went home bathe.

met della and charity at vivo~
charity was late. me and della go buy dinner to smuggle to cinema :D bubbletea and superdog!
my movie review below.
then shop shop walk around. go daiso and take pics. i nvr buy anything. gooood. heh.
left at around 10pm+ o.o so late :/

wooo.
ok will update about batam trip sometime.
ladaadada. tmr going vivo again. sian or sian!!! haha.
advising dahua buy christmas present and also studying! somehow somewhere. :D
byeeeee

No comments: