Sunday, December 19, 2010

i whip my hair back and forth

lol. i have been doing this chinese worksheet since 2pm in the afternoon.
until now still havent finish (Y)

was distracted by facebook, blogs, msn
and most of all:

PAINTING MY NAILS.

i just collected the nail polishes me and my sis bought online today. :)
i ordered 1 orange only. just to try out.
but woahhhh the quality really is good can!
brand is China Glaze. can be comparable to OPI please ^^

now i know why my prev painted nails always uneven and ugly (DAMN SUCK) is cos of the polish quality!!!!
siao la china glaze the i dono how say. mixture? is like just nice. not so thin or thick.
then when paint it will overlay each stripe nicely. :)
not like the others i have wtf i dont know what to say.

so ya now my newwwwww orange nails are like. WOOO SMOOTH AND SHINYYYY :)
first time in my life i have chio nails.
ohya. cos my last netball training is on tues. i wanted to go do manicure. i suggested to my mum but she was like NO CANNOT I SO OLD NVR DO BEFORE MANICURE SO YOU DONT WASTE MONEY GO DO ALSO so yeap i tried painting on my own. :D
jayi was supposed to paint for me. tmr. but yeah i was tempted to do so first :D
anw i only painted my left hand. after i finish my chi worksheet will try my right. if fail you can help me paint tmrrr ^^

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg its 9pm alr.
pictures of nails (and myself oops) before i go:






(L)

No comments: