Tuesday, January 3, 2012

first day of school

And I was late LOL. And Jayi was late too cause of me ahhh x_x stupid 154 buses who come in twos every 20min... I boarded the bus at clementi mrt at 7.20am omg. And Jayi's ____ kept disturbing us and spot checking us HAHAHA. Not bad eh today I pinned up fringe and wore long socks and didn't fold my skirt :)

Loads of talks which I all napped in. And I opted to be one of the chairpersons :) And I'm sitting beside Peerapong again :) And Miss Jane is our new English teacher! Heard from HR and XY she's damn good, can push everyone to A1 :O Survived training with my blisters! Still don't know who's in school team yet :/ And Miss Teo is a nice person :) very touched by her ^^ so is Miss Chia but she's a standard :P

Ok sleep! Need to wake up earlier thanks to the new timings of 154 :@

No comments: