Thursday, January 5, 2012

monotone

Blog looks so wordy without pictures, mainly cos I'm recently using phone to update instead :O later I try unload one picture here :)


First two days of school were fine~ many of our lessons become lectures in the auditorium. Act JC siol. Managed to keep awake in all classes ^^ Amaths was harder though, today me and Yue Yi stand up in the middle of the class to breathe fresh air LOL. Got banded into Lee Yihui's class for Chem. Worst class out of 3 classes within 4H and 4A :( sad life. Just has one of her lessons today. The only people talking and answering were Jek Ray, Yuan Xing and me lolol, the rest all copying answers slowly -.- me and Ummi complaining like mad haha. Hope to get B3 and above and get out of her class soon :/


Went to IKEA and QueenswaySC with netballers to prepare open house stuff and see jersey :) saw Mr Tay! Helped out in Cdiv training tosay :)


I targetted A1 for Chinese Os. I hope I can make it LOL I desperately need to expand my Chinese vocabulary omg.


Classes on ground floor is awesome :) getting used to it already ^^


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: