Saturday, January 7, 2012

forever young

uploading photos on facebook through my phone is FUN :D finally updating using laptop again... didn't touch it for the whole week (my phone had 3G/wifi anyway~) feels good to be typing out my words fast ^^ instead of waiting for them to load in my laggy HTC. btw i'm currently typing out my youth camp update on my notes in the phone. will post it once its done :D

we were early for school today! as in we came in before 7.20am :) one great thing about Fridays: only have Amaths lesson WOOOO. the rest are like, study hall, PE and CEP (Y). felt so accomplished during Amaths cos i thought of a cheem step on my own :) but tried doing some questions during SH, realised i was stuck on every question... wts. i couldn't even think of how to start on any of the questions :( so how? tuition lo. oh i'm so dependant on tuition omg.

i could do 20 inclined pull ups without struggle during PE! usually i would lag and use all my strength to pull myself but today not bad ah quite consistant :D WOO I BECAME STRONGER. dips and running not much kick. and we did SBJs, and i could jump as far as Wei Qi (she damn zai). DOES IT MEAN I HAVE IMPROVED?! :D my usual was like 160cm+ which is like noob. damn noob. sian.

helped Carina to extort people to return money to her LOL. Ernest was the only successful one? and we made him buy the extra lemon tea we bought hahahah we are damn bad :D he doesnt look as cute anymore :( especially with his long pants and mature face.... aw :( CEP was interesting. wrote letters to our 3H'12 juniors as a form of encouragement? i wrote to this girl call Fung Rui Qi. don't know who's that :/

lunched at mac with 2/4 clique! solely 2/4 people only :) were kinda split up :( Carina was damn bad~ hahahaha. ahhhhh k not as fun ba. Bin Jie claimed he was more mature then the rest of the guys :) went back to school and had camp briefing which i slept throughout :/ then did some survey to check your personality. i only know i got ESTJ? and everybody keeps telling me E means Extroverted. and i meant EVERYBODY. like they all think they know what it means = zai? LOL joke.

training = 10 rounds (peed with Siti LOL and ran alone with her throughout) and team ball drills and game. doubt i'll be first team WA already :/ not really emo or disappointed about it? am i supposed to be? lol. my main concern is that: as long as the players Miss Lim chose help the team to play well and go far, i don't really mind if i play or not. of course got feel a pinch somewhere la but not too big to affect me much :) and i've figured out a way to comfort me when i tear already, (i cried not cos of the team thing is cos of some misunderstanding) just keep talking to me about stuffs haha! Li Xian was like talking talking talking talking then i no chance to cry so i stopped and replied her instead :P damn cool sia. street netball after that~~

and had dinner with Miss Chia and Khia Lynn. at teban. entertaining :) was complaining that she kept pointing middle finger at me when she sees me at recess :( 154 back with Miss Chia, the bus took 25min to come :@

wow i could type so much content about one day. amused. are you not? i am still not feeling anxious for Os yet. never touch any homework today. waaaaa. i have nothing to say about myself.

tmr's CCA open house! hope it'll be fun.


no photo? i have a picture of Mr Koh's pencils on facebook. he has loads of them. those in the picture was only for the people in my class? (Y)

No comments: