Tuesday, February 21, 2012

animation

LONG TIME NO BLOG. Shall do a topic-based post instead of day-based. Don't need think so much. Have I not tell you how much I dislike updating on my phone?! As much as its convenient and easy since my comp takes damnnnnn longggggg to start up and load, but I could think properly on comp! Like have more thorough thoughts? Cos for phone I will keep getting distracted by texts, and never really explain my thoughts properly, just brief through. If this is a geog essay my phone post will be L1/2 instead of L3/7 :(. K sorry for the random analysis. BUT YOU GET MY POINT.

Right?

Netball: played our first 2nd round game ytd against BP. Lost to them by 13 points!!! My coach was quite proud of us cos we fought hard all the way and the score margin wasn't that wide like 20+ :). Played all 4 quarters for the game. Glad that all my other team mates were still so damn supportive and cheering us on all the way till the end :D Broke down abit after the game. Thanks Yan Ying for that comment, it was really heart warming ^^. Oh well. That was one of our easier games for a win. The next one is agaist Nanyang who has never lost to any schools yet. And its also the deciding match whether we will make it to Top 4 or not :O May the best team win? :) Also thank God for giving me the opportunity to pray with the team today :) Yay!

School: I can't believe I fell asleep during Amaths today!!! Somemore I had 7hours and 4min of sleep that night and drank my tea! Awww :( Celebrated Darren's birthday today and Leonard's bday ytd in canteen :) Forgot to bring my camera on both days. Damn~ Ytd... felt damn cold during first 2 lessons and damn warm after recess (thanks Sixuan for warming my hands :)). Like have the sick feeling. But felt better at the end of the day after I ran all the sweat out in the game (old people say must sweat to get better what!) and had panadol. Felt a lot better today :D

Trainings: last Friday's training was effective. Today's wasn't. Enough said.

Church: my GB girls saw my new white shoes and insisted on stepping on them to make them dirty :( and one of the newer girls said that I was a gangster. OHNO. Bad influence! K cannot swag so much in front of them alr x_x Was 45min late for youth service cos I got caught in the rain :( Sunday's service was great! Good quality time with church mates after that wooo! Fiona is now my studying buddy! Hehehe.

Study sessions: Saturday evening with Mervin and Sunday evening with Kaiying. Damn fail. Yes I was doing work consistantly all the way la but I was doing it damn slowly? Constant rate of 40words/hour?... super slow k! Mervin agreed that fries with no salt was good! :D The weather that night damn cold :P. LOL was at KFC with Kaiying and during like 6pm+ we look left, right, back and front all got bangalas eating dinner zomg lolol! And it was getting damn hot :@ We inconsiderately koped the table to study oops~ :P

Others: Saw Sijing ytd after alighting from 154! And bumped into the ex-CTSS netballer, Corinne the 4A facilitator of this year's camp, who wished us all the best for our game ytd :) Vilau was being retarded today, munching on peanuts while lecturing us for training with a game tmr. Nice try dude :) Try again ^^. Oh and short study session with Ming Siew and Mervin after training! I actually focused and finished my English paper 8D. Went home with him after that :) Oh and i stepped on a cracker twice today, and each time I thought I stepped on a snail wts. K.

Shetttttt its 11.50! This post more interesting? AIYA DC LA BYE.


LATE DAY TMR FTW.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: