Thursday, February 16, 2012

we like it here

All the shit finally ended on a good note :) Happy ^^. Sharing stuff with people helps you get closer :) Trialed and tested. Thanks for understanding this selfish, egoistic mind of mine :/ Yes I would give you time :)

Vented all my frustrations into running the 12 rounds for ytd's morning training. Shiok only :) After that I wasn't that tired either yay! Miss Chia conducted her own CEP lesson about time orientation. Cool sia :) And she told us she only thought about the lesson plan 10 min before the lesson start LOL zai. FINALLY TOOK MY GEOG MASTERY TEST AFTER SCHOOL :D It was alright cos everybody gave me hints about the questions tested already. HAHA. Should be a pass :) Looked for Mervin after that and watched their junior NCC practice their freestyle :O It was damn entertaining cos of Aniq HAHAHA he's officially the best joker I know. Better then Jian Hui LOL :P. NCC people can do a lot of push ups anytime anywhere :O I am amused. Yeppp and went home together as promised yay :)

Today... I have full confidence for Amaths differentiation test!!!!!!! :D wheeee. Khairul's mission failed during recess haiyooooo :P Got back chum mastery test and failed it HAIZ. Made some notes for Jason during Chinese class with Jayi in an attempt to cheer him up :) Hope it worked somehow :/ GIRLS LOVE YO.

Eh Jayi. I know why we got 2 extra green hearts le. We forgot to write 'Hi Jason'. LOL.

Miss Yang took over our English lesson. All I can say is. Miss Jane still the best? X_x But Miss Yang is still one of my respected and favourite teachers k :):) Studied in a very unconducive canteen after school with Jayi and Khairul. It was good :) Did a lot of maths related stuff woooo go home can slack~ Went home with Kaiying!! And we had Umi Sushi for high tea!!! Or whatever that meal was. Shared some stuff with her ^^ yay good times ~


Heard that we are playing against Nanyang, Bukit Panjang and Yuan Ching at 2nd round. NOOOO Y WE NO CTSS :(

Cmon let's just fight hard already. No turning back. Must win 2 schools to go Top 4 omg. Chiong ahhhhhhhhh k sorry o

LOL kept falling asleep while typing this post. Hope it sounds and looks alright. Sleeptalking is damn fun by the way, did it to Jayi before :) It's like some mindblowing effect woooo supa cool! :D I remembered I was dreaming about climbing across castle walls and I said 'ceiling' out loud. LOL and I woke up. And that was when I was in a middle of a conversation with her late st night at Cambodia :) this 'ceiling' had nothing to do with what we were talking about which makes it even more cool. K I'm just repeating what I said. Going around in circlessssss. No wonder I failed chum :O Oh and my sch renewed its webpage. One big photo of me there LOL what a jokeeeeee.

GOODNIGHT. LACK OF SLEEP ROAR.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: