Tuesday, February 14, 2012

veneer

Def: an outer appearance to hide the nature of someone or something.

Will probably talk to you about it tmr.

Wa I hate how my voice will always be super low when I wake up every morning. Super paiseh eh if people call or talk to me :/ It would only get better after I drank water and wait for errrr 5min? It's even lower then a guy's voice lo! Then if I talk louder will zao xia -.- Haiz. Too much guy hormones. Even after a long nap in the middle of the day also will get the morning voice!!!! Roar k. Rant over.

So today's valentines. Nothing much for me la just same feeling as birthday only get all the cards and chocolates from people :) Miss Chia bought a rose for everyone in our class :O That's a lot of money. Celebrated Bin Jie's birthday during recess with the Tinkerbell cake HAHAHA :P

Training was. Normal. Jason was studying in the ISH and all our netballs kept flying to him LOL. K that made me laugh :) Had heart to heart talk with Ling Xuan on the way back! :D

Mon: celebrated Kexian's birthday during recess :) so many birthdayyyyys. Went to clementi mac to do homework with Rayson after Chinese mock test. Bumped into Vincent there LOL oops. Kaiying also studied with me after school and she was being super inefficient and slacking all the way :P

Saturday: flag day for school. Wasn't a long times since I've done it. Went all the way to vivo to do our collection :O went around with Jayi and we did not get as much as the others and got disturbed for doing so -.- epic ones was when a guy replied "huh can after valentines day then ask me donate?" LOL damn funny and he still ended up donating $1.50 :P. Another one was when this FRENCH old guy said that we had beautiful eyes and went on and on about how unexpressive Westerners and Chinese are about their feelings. Yes he was certainly very expressive. Lol. Tried to evade from him but he kept calling is back to talk more O.O finally he donated and went off after like 5min? A long 5min...

Returned the cans to the school ad studied and went to Miss Chia's church :) Felt damn paiseh cos everybody was wearing nice dresses and suits etc (got some event) and we both appeared in school pe attire LOL I even worst, with shorts x_x k whatever. Great sermon about the priest sharing his life story, super cool :) Took many photos and had dinner with Jayi :):)

Fri: won Hong Kah game 44:9. Failed to reach our target of 50 :( Emotional (?) team talk (for me only) after that lol. Dinner with the netballers at JP and bumped into JiaJun! Haha.

Okay. I did not do anything since I reached home today :( Gona wake up hopefully at 5 tmr with his help to do some homework :/ Shit its damn late. Goodnight


I felt defeated.


Happy Valentines Day.

And yes I liked your card.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: