Monday, February 13, 2012

with glee

Update about today first. I mean yesterday. I mean Sunday. Okay aiyo.

Went to Jayi's house after church and did some productive Amaths homework ohyeah 5 surds questions in 40 min and I actually completed them instead of getting stuck halfway and leaving them blank :D amaths a1 come ahhhhhh :D tuition was great too! Revised differentiation and revived the olden trick games. Like black magic and "how many meh mehs jumped over the wall?" LOL. I remembered these were the epic highlights of the sec3 times :)

Met up with Jayi again and we went to buy Kexian and Binjie's presents! Cool finally we're done with them :) Then we saw this kid who fell at the escalator area with a gonna-cry face. Was debating with myself whether to go over and help until his father solved ny dilemma and came rushing over 5min later :O. It's okay! I still can help other kids! Besides, he's younger then 6 years old, so I don't think i could communicate with him lol. Pri school kids are for me :) Continued shopping, including the buying of 2 cakes :O and headed to Jayi's house again to study (geog!) and wrap presents and she helped me edit photos for my birthday cards too wooo! :D she baked her Valentines cupcakes :) prepare to eat good stuff! :D

Had dinner with mum at clementi mall and chionged 2 cards at home successssss. Channel u 10pm drama interesting sia :o

K now im really tired x_x. no chance to update about other days alr

-I fell asleep after typing that. On the way to school now!-


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: