Thursday, February 9, 2012

lost

Took 154 from Boon Lay interchange just now and missed my stop at sunset way. Not because I fell asleep but because of... Er. I was stoning? And by the time I realised its my stop the bus already moved off. Stoned and thought of stuffs all the way until I ended up in Macpherson mrt :O and I'm currently typing this on the train back AND THERES NO SEAT FOR ME DAMN~

K anw, school. Could hardly survive the Chem lesson cos I didn't drink my tea cos I thought I could stay awake for that only lesson for the day. Lol still failed -.-

Met up with netballers and went to the sports hall! Rapping Katy Perry like a boss (Y) hehe. Yeap k I'll talk about netball again~

Another not-so-fantastic win against Hong Kah 37:9. Felt that I placed too high expectations on my team that's why I got so easily pissed off today when we kept dropping balls during our warm up drills. We were the ones who said we would fight hard and go 2nd round and beat at least 2 schools there. So how are we gona do so when we can't even complete our ball drills without dropping at least 10 times?! Ok nvm. Next time I control already. I won't give the pissed off face, smile everytime we dropped a ball etc k. I'll still play my best for all my games. If I was really the mood controller of my team, I'll be happy for you guys then. Roar k. Sorry Ming Siew for showing you attitude during the drills :/

K about the game. My left index finger is bleeding at the nail :( friction from the ball I guess. and ice sprained my left fourth finger while trying to catch YingQi's spinning pass :o k that's two casualties for me. Flow of the game wasn't that bad? Never mispass a lot also actually. Only problem was that old man referee who keep calling us for infringements. Walao I did my usual defending stuff to my WD he still call for so much contact! Feeling kinda pissed at him but umpires are always right~ I think today I was more hiong in defense as usual cos of my mood? Siala feeding on anger. Ok la that's all I have to say.

-Ooo reached buona vista already. Circle line really is fast :O-

Watched cdiv's match against rv and went for late lunch with them at jp. Ban mian is awesomeeeee :) Yeah and had my long bus journey after that.

LOL just reached clementi mrt when i could have reached home like 2 hours ago. Gona regret wasting all this time x_x

Inner peace~ smile~ bye~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: