Monday, February 6, 2012

awesome

Traveling back from my dental which relocated very inconveniently at Novena. Took like 1 hour to go there from school and i had no seats throughout the journey so it means I couldn't study TT Was actually planning to study geog otw lo sian...

Sad thing: had to go dental alone cos everybody was having their remedials and Chinese mock tests. SIAN NEED DO MAKE UP. SIAN X2 I FORGOT TO TAKE THE EMATHS WORKSHEET FROM MRS ANG.

Happy thing: I'm removing my braces at end March!!! Came as a shock too cos I asked the dentist he said May/June then I sian. I ask the nurse she said March (after checking again la) Yay!!!!! Doubt I will have the oh-braces-im-gona-miss-you feeling like my sister. Still remembered she was damn sad she had to remove them O.O Probably gona be ''k thanks braces bye :) :) :)" Hehehehehe :D

Went to school with Mervin. Had to sing the national anthem without music again and the sec1s ALWAYS sing damn fast and loud lol shiok ah sounds like we singing also :)

Normal lessons~ Studied outside staffroom during study hall with the high risk of bumping into Rafeek wooo exciting eh. Found out actually Mrs Ang is friendly also :) Yay new friend! Chek :P

And that's all for my day :) Am wondering around Clementi Mall now to get something to eat. No lunch eh super hungry :( Maybe Durian pancake! :D


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: