Sunday, February 5, 2012

I kill you?

Yet another peaceful day :) Had BBGB meeting after church service and Mr Michael Ang went to hide my phone when I went to get food -.- HOW OLD ALR!!! LOL. Tuition: finished Emaths hmwk! And watched some funny videos again and did 2 pages of chemistry. Productive (Y).

Met up with Jayi and went to Melody's house to bainian! Main activity: learn and play mahjong. LOL. Finally learnt how to play mahjong!!! Damn fun eh makes your brain think fast :) Then their father kept giving us tips woah zai sia~ Wooo I want to play again! :D Got food and aircon and angbao also haha :) Left with Jayi when their family needed to go out for dinner :O

Went clementi mall to walk walk and find presents. Settled one present already :) so effecient ^^ Had another family dinner at grandma's :)

Ytd: BBGB was awesome. Led in songs and kids were enthusiastic :D. Youth service. Awkward discussion LOL. Studied at Queenstown lib with Jayi (thanks Leonard for guiding us there) and COOSed. Preaching had newer content :) Jayi guilty of everything siol~ LOL. Had IKEA for dinner and bumped into Ling Xuan and one of my GB girls. Haha :)

Realised I see Jayi everyday this week. Siala~

Is next Saturday flag day?!

Have not done any work since I reached home. And will be missing maths remedial and chi mock test tmr cos of dental. MISSING SO MANY THINGS ROAR. :(

Ankle's fine. But still have no chance to ice it :/

I have nothing to say to you. And you. And everybody else.

Whee k go sleep!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: