Thursday, May 31, 2012

safe and sound


looks like nobody's found out of my new link yet.
what with the 2 views only for the past 2 days. (most probably Jayi's and mine)
nvm. privacy's good. :D CAN SAY WHAT I WANNTTTTTTT. for now.

went to the gym ytd! with Charity and Siti :D did massive training on arms woah woah. Char taught me how to use all the weights. cool stuff.
they successfully made me not run in the end LOL walao distract me! nvm~

spent some time studying alone at JE lib just now. PRODUCTIVE MAX. DO IT AGAIN SOMEDAY :D

forgot to announce the good news of me promoting to HA2 band for Chem!!! was the 1 out of 2 students from HA3 to get the promotion ^^
and that my Amaths result is finally decent enough to beat nearly half the people in my class? :D
still a B though D: and still got beaten by _________ damn!!!!!!!
K CHLOE YOU CAN DO IT GET A1 K.

now that my sciences and maths are stabilising...
time to work on my humanities subjects.
dont know when though :( SO MUCH CONTENT. GEOG Y U SO HARD.




im leading a very normal happy life now. i think. PEACEFUL LIFE TO STUDY.


-btw im using mackbook now too wooo-

No comments: