Friday, June 1, 2012

usuals

AIYA CHANGE BACK OLD LINK SUA.

suits me more. i guess :D RANDOM. ROAR.


minor sprained my ankle just now aw :(
not so serious ah. lazy ice also :D
i really really love sports. wheeee.
i think i would actually consider a sport cca in JC. despite how i argued last time that it would make me super tired etc. hence cannot study for As properly.
but :( sports is like. kay

it makes me happy :D
to relieve stress/ pent-up fury
keeps me fit
bonds with friends
can show off/ improve skills
damn fun la overall.

i thank God for the gift of sportiness :D without it my life would be very dullllll.
it were my friends who influenced me to like sports too! Chenyuan! primary school always jio me play bball during recess :D persuaded me to join basketball girls cca and gave me my basics :D
then Yueyi! asked me to joined her in netball cca trials back in sec1 LOL and i got selected. so many ups and downs in netball but overall it was very fulfilling :D

would love to experience all these again in JC. but netball caused me to be very tired etc during classes last year. dont really want to risk it :( oh nooooo. next year decide again la huh.



AMATHS I WANA IMPROVE. HELP ME K.

playing captains ball with church peeps tmr after youth service! looking forward!
supposed to go night cycling with them tonight too. but decided to rest at home instead :)
tmr morning should i go do some work at the libbbbbbbbbb?
yes i should :D

No comments: