Monday, October 29, 2012

coconut

i realise i have regular readers alr despite starting to blog again only recently :)

almost lost my IC today.
cos i put it in this file together with my entry proof
and ya it fell out when i was walking from picasso to the exam hall D:
scared me sia i ran all the way back to picasso and search the path but cannot find TT
so just used bus card.
and halfway through the ss paper one of the invigilator passed it to me :D
YAY WHEW THANK GOD :D

managed to remain calm during the first half of the paper despite the lost hehe

although the essay qns were.... for me.
for future reference the qns were:...

2a. governance: government
2b. governance: traffic flow
3a. iraq kuwait
3b. transnational terrorism
4a. venice
4b. venice

i didnt study goverance or venice at all cos lazy catch up
and never rmb terrorism cos last year came out
yeah so......... did Q3. whacked part b. meh. all the best to myself :(

Amath was fine :)
only dk how do Q2, the A1 qn LOL.
aiya should be still can A1 la :) quite tricky this paper BUT I DIDNT GET TRICKED.



lalalala enjoying my front camera :)

not posting pics here though cos im lazy :)

-counting down to end of Os-

No comments: