Wednesday, October 31, 2012

tintinnabulation

thats a cute word up there ^ that i chanced upon today :P
it means 'a ringing sound'
ahhh so cute it sounds like my randomination
ok.

i found printing error in the hist tb COS IM ZAI MUAHAHAA
there are repeated sentences in pg 130 ^^
call me zai pls.

nowadays i only have the ''oh no its time to study'' mood at 7pm
then always study for 1h 45min. then bathe 15min then watch my drama :(
like now. while using comp
before that i would study la but not serious de. aw how unproductive
NVM ITS GONA BE OVERR

did i put in my best for Os?
i guess so. same level of preparedness for prelims. maybe not the best until like ''ahhhhhhh i puked everything im so tired'' after an exam
but maybe best as in all the things that i could do, i did

will i be sad if i dont get straight A1s?
i set my expectations low. so i dont think so. can go SA can liao

yeah random questions im asking myself cos some people mentioned them on twitter

all the best to my history tmr :( im only studying topics.
aiya should be can la :)
PHYSICS TMR TOO. meh.


K EAT DINNER NAOZ

No comments: